[AI] behaviour of my superior

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Fri Sep 24 06:54:41 EDT 2010

Rahul and others,
I would have surely supported your view, if Mahesh had explained his
superior that he could travel and participated and he should have told
them, it is inappropriate to back him by just the reason that he is
blind. As per Mahesh's original email, it does not appears to me that
he tried anything to create awareness.

Whether we like it or not, still there is lots to be done from
awareness prospective. I even think, lot of NGOs needs to be improved
too.

Thanks,