[AI] behaviour of my superior

rahul cherian rahul.cherian at inclusiveplanet.com
Fri Sep 24 06:33:54 EDT 2010

I think that a comprehensive approach is needed, both in terms of legal
strategy as well as media engagement. One without the other will not make
any significant difference. If we as educated, technology using persons with
disabilities fail to respond to, and take up such issues change will happen
only slowly. We have to make change happen and not wait for it to take its
time.

Mahesh, do let me know whether I should get some journalists to get in touch
with you.