[AI] braille printers

Vgem Vadagam vgemvadagam at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 24 04:10:59 EDT 2010

hello,
          i started to use basic -d with duxbury software from 2000.  we were able to give brl. material,
stories, quiz and question papers. which is donated by rotary club(portcity).. we got tgd software to embosse outline maps and pictures. it is very good.
after my retirment  as a principal i could able to collect one basic -d printer with duxbury  through rotaryclub,visakhapatnam. now we prepared and supplied history notes for intermediate in telugu.
if anybody wants brl. material we can supply. u can contact president, sahridayavizag at gmail.com
or vgemvadagam at yahoo.co.in  mobile.09440778183. we are planning to release a monthly magzine in our regional language.