[AI] behaviour of my superior

rahul cherian rahul.cherian at inclusiveplanet.com
Fri Sep 24 03:05:34 EDT 2010

Dear Mahesh,

This is a terrible situation. I think the press would definitely be
interested to cover this. This kind of act must be exposed, in my opinion.
Moreover, since C-DAC is a governmental organisation, you would possible
even have a constitutional remedy.

Do let me know if you need help in reaching out to the press. Subramani also
should be able to cover this. Subramani what do you think? Is there a story
here?

Just a word of caution. going to the press has adverse effects as well as
you may already know.

Best regards,

Rahul Cherian
Inclusive Planet