[AI] behaviour of my superior

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 02:58:29 EDT 2010

Dear MR. Mahesh,
I’m very sad and angry that such discriminatory incidence has happened
with you.
When these type of situations occur and your superior or or for
example, any other person behaves like this, the most effective
solution is to record such type of conversations probably that
particular recording will give you nothing for this time, but it
surely do two important things:
1.	for the next time, you’ll not be discriminated like this;
2.	These type of persons will surely thing at least many times before
committing such acts.

I’ve done recordings of these sorts of conversations and they have
been very very effective. Respected Vashishth sir knows about it, and
he himself has done recordings in some occasions.
With regards,
Akhilesh.