[AI] DRIVER ISSUES IN LINUX

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Fri Sep 24 01:54:18 EDT 2010

Hello Access Indian friends,

Before installing Vinux, I want to resolve the driver issues if any, in this
OS. I request the Vinux users to help me in this regard. The system board,
printer and other hardware I am using are almost of latest series.

Regards.

Kamal Verma
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069,
Ph. (R) 0761-2420167,
Cell: +919893454462,
Skipe: KAMALJBP.

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.