[AI] behaviour of my superior

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Fri Sep 24 01:42:06 EDT 2010

Mahesh,
Yet, I don't blame your boss although he is totally wrong, unless this
has happened to you in the past as well. If it was for the first time.
I think, you should have taken a little effort and tell him how VI
people represent across the globe and that would have surely convinced
him.

Although it is a common attitude, but most people would not do that
intentionally but due to lack of awareness.

Thanks,
Srinivasu