[AI] behaviour of my superior

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:07:54 EDT 2010

disgusting. these superiors really dont know  how to talk with there
kaleeks but sir, you shouldnt give up  this golden opportunity so
easyly.
you could try to understand him.
anyways friends,  this is not a one- happened thing, now we strongly
nneed any rools or awairness to stop these nonsense.

On 9/24/10, Mahesh Shah <mss447 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends--
>
> I am writing to this list after a long time. I wish to tell you an
> incident happened in my office , which shocked me.
>
> Every year, a delegation goes from my office, C-DAC, to participate in
> SuperComputing conference in USA. This year I put my self-nomination
> for this. I am the most qualified and most senior person for the job.
>
> But my boss called me for a one-to-one discussion and informed me that
> it will be 'embarrasing' to send a person (VI) like me in . the
> delegation. Because I will require someone's support and will hold
> someone's hand. Also if some accident happens to me because of my
> disability, he and office will be hold responsible for why they sent
> such a person.
>
> I was really shocked and upset with the behaviour. Then I withdrew my
> nomination for participation in the conference.
>
> Friends, I want to show you that how these learned so-called superiors
> fail to understand the VI peoples aspirations and behave in such a
> nonsense way.
>
> Thanks for sharing my concerns.
>

> Mahesh Shah
> Pune

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare