[AI] behaviour of my superior

SC Vashishth subhashvashishth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:05:31 EDT 2010

Dear Mahesh, this seems the typical continued response of
the unsensitized community around us and will continue if not objected and
retaliated with appropriate measures. This seems to be the first reaction
even at times in the families.

You shouldn't have taken back the nomination. Let the boss write his reasons
for rejecting or not recommending your nomination. Also in such case the
importance of internal grievance redressal machinery in the departments
becomes crucial. In absence of such a support many employees with
disabilities do the same thing that you did. May be a delegation of User
groups/NGO should call upon the boss.

Thanks for sharing but it should now reach some logical conclusion