[AI] computer training for deaf and dumb

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:36:36 EDT 2010

 People with hard of hearing may be? Okay, let me come to the point.
Here, I have provided the web address of St. Louis institute,
Adayar-Chennai.
http://www.stlouisdeafblindadyar.org/
This institute provides  instruction for people with hard of hearing
in secondary/ higher secondary  education curriculum and  computer
training is part of their curriculum. This institute also has the
reputation of establishing a first college for people with hard of
hearing in Asia.  If you are expecting an institute that only
provides computer training, you can ask the concerned person to
contact the Head Master of this institute. In addition, it would be
excellent,  if they can contact the respective person in "All India
Institute of Speech and Hearing Sciences- Mysore and Uddami Computer
Training Centre located in west bengal. "www.uddami.org". Thanking
You.

Sathiyaprakash.