[AI] Which is better? ICICI or HDFC banking.

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:40:57 EDT 2010

In my personal opinion i love ICICI interface a lot. the online
transactions can be performed with lot of ease. it is lot secured and
it had a 3 tire security check with general password Transaction
Password and a check requiring to enter some letters in the grid line
of debit card. takes time to open account. but compared to HDFC it had
some good features such as adding billers directly without need to
visit the branche, you can add third parties directly without the need
to wait a day for registration. the registration process also secured
requiring you to enter a URN provided on your mobile. had been using
for quite a while the service is satisfactory.