[AI] JAWS Scripts for Yahoo! Messenger 10

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Thu Sep 23 04:29:49 EDT 2010

Hello all,
Apologies in advance for delayed response. I have seen a few requests about
JAWS Scripts for Yahoo! Messenger and thought let me post the links for
everyone's benefit.

Please do:
1. Download the latest version of the Messenger software at
http://messenger.yahoo.com.
2. Download the zip archive containing the scripts and the readme file at
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AAmbTD5ElJlONHEMA__lfsd-MOPSqOM4ACleQ0nG1XBVkLECsfel4ZMwkqD4pgiKRDJdzfjF_hnAwabJPDYqlA/Setsand
Scripts/yahooMessenger.zip
3. Alternatively, navigate to the "files" link within the http://groups.
yahoo.com/groups/y-accessibility web interface and download the scripts from
there.
Please note:
1. Unzip the scripts and read the Readme file inside the archive for
installation instructions.
2. This file can only be downloaded by the members of this group. This is a
restriction by the Yahoo! Groups which I cannot change.
Enjoy,

--
Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula