[AI] There is noone who is listening to classical music? or only music?

neelima kumari neelima.aicb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:02:35 EDT 2010

Hello access indians,

Before some days Mr Punekar had provided  a lot of useful information
about classical singer Pandit puttaraj who was  also blind. I don't
want to say anything about his blindness. Apart from that whatever he
had sent  was such an interesting but I did not see any reply for this
mail.

Can I ask why? If you can sent blank mail then why you can't send any
reply for this kind of mails?

There is noone who is listening to classical music? If everyone is
listening to DJ designed music then what about classical music?

Please reply

Looking for reply.

Don't send someuseless reply please because music is not a timepass.
Music is a god.

Thanks

with regard

Neelima