[AI] Firefox

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:00:10 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,
I have send you the invitation code. Hope you will get it. I am even
pasting the code below.
BA5451848611ZK
Open firefox, then open www.webvisum.com.
Create an account which will require the invitation code.
Now, activate the download link and follow the instruction to enable
webvisum on your browser.
You can find the Webvisum submenu in firefox menu> tool, from where
you can enable/disable webvisum.
Use "Alt + control + 6" command for capcha solving.
Hope this helps!