[AI] UIDAI Web site

Mohammed Asif iqbal asifmaiqbal at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 03:20:38 EDT 2010

Dear all,

As part of my recent UIDAI assignment; I am looking at accessibility

UIDAI website is relaunched with an attempt to make disabled friendly and
link for the same is

www.uidai.gov.in <http://www.uidai.gov.in/>

May I request you to kindly go through the same and offer feedback?  I
personally am viewing it and noted few observations whether website team
needs to ensure accessibility for all including blind/ visually impaired.

Guys, appealing you to spend little bit of your time to offer feedback and
same can be incorporated to ensure website is disabled friendly.

Thanks and look forward to hear from you soon.

Asif