[AI] hi all accessindia members regarding braill softwares and machines

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:32:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

For Braille processing software, Duxbury is the best choice. New versions
are coming up with facility for unicode conversion which is particularly
useful for Indian languages. Visit Duxbury web site at
http://www.duxburysystems.com/

For Braille embossers, Index is the best company for low-cost production
unit. Their models are very economical with speech capability. For their
various models, check their web site at
www.indexbraille.com

If the budget permits, visit the site of Braillo of Norway at
http://www.braillo.com/

Their embossers have good speed and very good and lasting dots. The
embossers also have longer life.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329