[AI] Which is better? ICICI or HDFC banking.

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:34:12 EDT 2010

Dear Gobind,

ICICI, in my opinion, not better than HDFC bank at the present scenario from
all of the below aspects you have mentioned.
I had a very bad experience with ICICI bank even before opening the account.
They issued me the Kid at least two Months back for my salary account but
till the time the account has not been activated! whereas the salary account
is expected to be working within 24 or 48 hours. I have also come to know
about some amount lost from the account of one of my Employees in the
office. There are many other complains observed at ICICI end like issuing
the loan to the wrong person, not being aware whether loan is sanctioned or
not. Their Customer support also seems to be not very active due to huge
volume of account handling. I have done many written communications with
them but got the reply minimum in 4 days to 8 days. and, instead of
providing any solution, they just write that "kindly contact your concern
Branch for this problem."
I have been using HDFC for over 5 years or so and having no such problems.
Even their net banking is also very nice in terms of accessibility and
usibility.
I would personally suggest you HDFC for the salary account.

Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt

Senior Executive - Reservations

Far Horizon Tours Pvt. Ltd. India
www.farhorizonindia.com
Ph-Off: 91 129 4098000 (Main Board) | 91 129 4098040 (Did) | 91 129 4098098
(F)
Direct Cell: 91 9560175887

List manager - SayEverything, an International mailing group dedicated to
persons with disabilities
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/sayeverything/

IM: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in

Windows Live messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com

Skype: amitbhattindia

"A Player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"