[AI] Which is better? ICICI or HDFC banking.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:25:27 EDT 2010

Dear list members,
I seek your valuable experiences this time.
My new job requires me to choose between ICICI or HDFC as my salary account.
Which is better among these two banks?
It should include, the safety, security and accessibility of their Net
banking facility with JAWS, their ATMs, credit and debit cards and
their intrest rates, procedure to conduct their online transactions
and finally obtaining various other facilities if there are any.
If not, shall I use SBI account even for salary.
Please send me all views across
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Hoping for your prompt responses.

--
 For everything you gain in life, you lose something else.
"Ralph Waldo Emerson".
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in