[AI] hi all accessindia members regarding braill softwares and machines

basavaraju basavaraju.d at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:44:28 EDT 2010

namasthe iam d. basavaraju.

i joined as a computer faculty in a  blind school.

they need is they want teach in braille softwares.

and also operation of braille machines.

so I request to you all is what are the braille softwares are available?

how i get the information of the braill machines and braille softwares?.

can you please tell me where i get the information of the braille softwares and machines.

and how i  have to use of those.

you are get these information please inform me.

mobile:9959546451,9703038239

mail: basavaraju.d at rediffmail.com

skype: basavaraju1234

yours sincerely d. basavaraju