[AI] About password

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:58:18 EDT 2010

if you have forgot your password,  and you dont know the security
question eather, then you can recover your account if you have gave
any secondary email id or any mobile number  while creating that
account,
apart from this, gmail provides another way if you dont have any info
about your account but that one is very trickey.  you will have to
answer about few things ecuratly. then gmail team will decide  whether
you are the onour of that account or not.

On 9/21/10, neelima kumari <neelima.aicb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello access Indians,
>
> I have sent one mail to ask about password.
>
> If I forgot my password and I do not know my security question then
> what should I  do? Is there any option.
>
> Please tell me.
> Looking for your reply.
>
> thanks.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare