[AI] regarding youtube

Sinoj sinoj567 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:01:47 EDT 2010

Hello,
    Please click that link "Click here to install java"
After loading java.com, Close only Java.com web page.
Now you can see downloading links of your requested video.
  Other option
 Use Internet download manager to download directly from youtube as .FLV
format without accessing keepvid.com.  Many other softwares are available
for download from youtube.