[AI] regarding youtube

Sandeep Gautam sandeepgautam.ntpc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:50:17 EDT 2010

Dear All,
after copying u r l of desired video from youtube and pasting it on u r l edit box on keepvid.com, error message appears when I hit enter on download button, which is like,
"error: please click link here to install java, if you have already installed java restart your browser and try again."

I have java installed on my computer. after I got that message again and again, once I tried to install java by pressing on that link, but webpage appeared that you have already installed java.

What can be the possible solution?

Sandeep G