[AI] information about C5

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 04:48:03 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

I am using this handset from last two months and you can contact me after
4PM onwards on my mobile number given in my signatures. Or, you can mail me
right away with your specific doubts/questions about this handset.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi