[AI] a problem in serching an info

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:05:25 EDT 2010

may be you are using google.com  as your search provider. if yes, then
 the problem you are facing is because  of there new feature called
instent search. i was also facing similar problems,
to get rid over from this,  just turn off the instent search  from the
very first link of google.com
hope it'll solve your problem.

On 9/20/10, RENUKA WARRIER <erenuka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> From today morning I am facing a strange in searching for any info.  when I
> type any 'query, the result is being displayed, but JAWS does not read it.
> I don't know what is the problem.  Any idea to come out of this?  I am using
> JAWS
>
> E RENUKA,
> SECTION OFFICER,
> ICT CENTRE FOR VISUALLY CHALLENGED,
> CHMK LIBRARY,
> UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT
> CALICUT, UNIVERSITY P O,
> MALAPPURAM DISTRICT,
> KERALA.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare