[AI] Retina India Delhi chapter meeting on September 26, Retina India day!!

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:14:56 EDT 2010

Dear All

Greetings from Retina India

Retina India Delhi Chapter invites people for its formal chapter meeting on
Sunday, September 26 2010 at NAB Centre for Women, L-25 Hauz Khas Enclave,
New Delhi 110016 from 2 p m onwards.

Mr Pranav Lal, one of our members will present a demo on 'Seeing with Sound'
and the day being Retina India Day (our first anniversary), we are
organising for an interaction with Dr Rajat Aggarwal through video
conferencing from 3 p m onwards.  Collation of questions to Dr Aggarwal will
start at 2 p m, hence please be present on time.

Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting, including people with retinal
ailments, their family members, volunteers who are working in the field of
disability, or who wish to work in the field. People with other eye problems
are also welcome to attend, since some of the projects that Retina India
will undertake, working alongside other organizations in the field, will be
of help to them too.

We will welcome the attendees' suggestions of what they expect from Retina
India, what would they want the organization to do in the short term as well
as in the long term.

If you wish to know more, you can contact Retina India Delhi Coordinator, Ms
Sudamani, at 99100 71897

Look forward to meeting you all on 26th Sept.

Thanks and regards

Sudamani V

Co-ordinator Delhi Chapter

Retina India