[AI] (no subject)

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:54:01 EDT 2010


probably we all are geting the blank mails from this particular mail
ID. can anything be done for this?

On 9/20/10, Neelam Jain Goyal <neelamjaingoyal20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/19/10, accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> <accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to
>> 	accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> 	http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> 	accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> 	accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Hello everybody (Pankaj Kwatra)
>>    2. Re: computer chess game (prateek aggarwal)
>>    3. FW: [blindCity] Fw: Exciting Announcement from
>>       TechBridgeWorld reg arding the Braille Writing Tutor Project
>>       (solomon s)
>>    4. Re: required help in using total vedio converter soft ware,
>>       request regarding. (m.chandrashekar)
>>    5. Re: question (Rohiet A. Patil)
>>    6. Facebook launches location-aware service ?Places? (Gopalakrishnan)
>>    7. Re: computer chess game (Swasti Mathur)
>>    8. Re: Thanks to Mr. Pradip Punekar (pradeep banakar)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 06:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: Pankaj Kwatra <kwatrapankaj at yahoo.com>
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: [AI] Hello everybody
>> Message-ID: <649567.26100.qm at web55305.mail.re4.yahoo.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>>
>> Just getting acquinted.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:17:41 +0530
>> From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com>
>> To: accessindia <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>> Message-ID:
>> 	<AANLkTi=Uxi62tS=p2iOW-NNwR+UAWp2ugixFzOZk7+-Q at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>
>> I guess I can help you learning the same.
>> Do write me off the list if you think I can be of some help.
>> Regards,
>> Prateek agarwal.
>>  Skype:
>> Prateek_agarwal32
>> Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
>> http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
>> website:
>> http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
>>
>> the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
>> You tell, I'll build.
>>
>>
>> ---------- Original message ----------
>> From: Swasti Mathur <swastimathur at gmail.com>
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:25:43 +0530
>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>> thanks sir.
>> but i want step by step guidance just as a tender foot needs. even i
>> dont know how to start playing.
>> BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA wrote:
>>
>> block quote
>> better you should keep a manual chessboard while playing with
>> computer. you should put the coins on the board manually as your
>> machine plays.
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Swasti Mathur" <
>> swastimathur at gmail.com>
>> To: <
>> accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:15 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>>
>> block quote
>> please someone describe me how to play this game? i love to play
>> chess! any help is egarly awaited.
>> thanks in advance and best regards
>> Swasti Mathur
>> Balaram wrote:
>>
>> block quote
>> Press enter on the below link.
>>
>> http://hgm.nubati.net/WinBoard-4.4.4.exe
>>
>> On 09/10/2010 04:32 PM, bharatvaya wrote:
>>
>> block quote
>> from where can I  download?
>> bharat vaya
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Balaram" <
>> balaramputhiya at gmail.com>
>> To: <
>> accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:49 AM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>>
>> block quote
>> Winboard is a free and totally accessible computer chess game.
>>
>> On 09/10/2010 03:58 PM, bharatvaya wrote:
>>
>> block quote
>> hi list member is there any computer chess game witch VI percen can play?
>> bharat vaya
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> block quote end
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> block quote end
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> block quote end
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> block quote end
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:21:31 +0630
>> From: "solomon s" <teachsolo at gmail.com>
>> To: Accessindia <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Subject: [AI] FW: [blindCity] Fw: Exciting Announcement from
>> 	TechBridgeWorld reg arding the Braille Writing Tutor Project
>> Message-ID: <PC9TpD2Qr2rM.VVKXjHpT at smtp.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>>
>> Hope this info  might be of use to some. Regards solomon.
>> Teachsolo at gmail.Com
>> -- original message --
>> Subject:	[blindCity] Fw: Exciting Announcement from TechBridgeWorld
>> regarding the Braille Writing Tutor Project
>> From:	"vashkar bhattacharjee" <vashkar79 at hotmail.com>
>> Date:		19/09/2010 4:50 pm
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 2:17 PM
>>  Subject: Fw: Exciting Announcement from TechBridgeWorld regarding the
>> Braille Writing Tutor Project
>>
>>  for your information please find attach PDF report.
>>  best, vashkar
>>  Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 2:34 AM
>>  Subject: Exciting Announcement from TechBridgeWorld regarding the Braille
>> Writing Tutor Project
>>
>>  Dear Colleagues,
>>
>>  As you know, TechBridgeWorld has been enhancing work on the Braille
>> Writing
>> Tutor which was first developed through our V-Unit program by Nidhi Kalra
>> and Tom Lauwers when they were Ph.D. students in the Robotics Institute at
>> Carnegie Mellon University. Since then, dozens of faculty, students,
>> staff,
>> and partners have contributed to the success of this project. The Braille
>> Writing Tutor now has functionality in several languages (English, Arabic,
>> French, Chinese, Swahili, and Bangla), enhanced practice modes, and
>> several
>> educational games have been developed and tested with community partners.
>>
>>  We are delighted to announce that version 2 of the Braille Writing Tutor
>> hardware specifications and an early release of the corresponding software
>> are now available on SourceForge at the following link:
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/tbwbrailletutor/
>>
>>  Please share this link with your friends and colleagues, especially those
>> who work with people who are visually impaired and technologists in the
>> open
>> source community who would be interested in working with the software and
>> sharing additional language and game functions they might come up with.
>>
>>  The latest work with the Braille Writing Tutor project will be featured
>> at
>> our upcoming 2010 TechBridgeWorld Interactive event, scheduled for
>> November
>> 11, 2010, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. in the Newell-Simon Hall Perlis Atrium at
>> Carnegie Mellon's Pittsburgh campus. If you will be in Pittsburgh at that
>> time we welcome you to attend and enjoy the event! Details will be posted
>> at
>> www.TechBridgeWorld.org/Interactive2010.
>>
>>  The Braille Writing Tutor project remains a vibrant and exciting effort
>> among TechBridgeWorld students, faculty and staff and our partners. I have
>> attached a few quotes to share with you from this summer's work in
>> Chittagong, Bangladesh to illustrate the importance of this project and
>> how
>> you have contributed to its long-term success.
>>
>>  We are happy to address any questions you may have about the project and
>> hope you are as excited as we are about this open source release of this
>> important technology!
>>
>>  Sincerely,
>>  --Sarah, on behalf of the TechBridgeWorld Team
>>
>>  Sarah M. Belousov
>>  TechBridgeWorld Project Manager
>>
>>  Join the power of 100 at 100
>>  http://www.TechBridgeWorld.org/100at100
>>
>>  * * * * *
>>  Carnegie Mellon University
>>  5000 Forbes Avenue
>>  Newell-Simon Hall 2104
>>  Pittsburgh, PA 15213
>>
>>  www.TechBridgeWorld.org
>>  Office Tel: +1 412.268.7147
>>
>>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>>
>>
>>
>> __._,_.___
>>
>>    	 Reply to sender |   	 Reply to group |  	 Reply via web post |
>> 	Start
>> a New Topic
>>   Messages in this topic  (1)
>>
>>   Recent Activity:
>>
>>
>>       New Members
>>
>>       1
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>   Visit Your Group
>>
>>      "send from the e-mail address you prefer, but don't forget to
>> subscribe
>> to gain citizenship"
>>  to subscribe, send an empty message to:
>>  blindcity-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>>  Read our latest news at:
>>  http://blindCityPress.blogspot.com
>>  blind city (the off-topicless group)
>>   Yahoo! Groups
>> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> .
>>
>>
>>
>> __,_._,___
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 4
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:53:16 +0530
>> From: "m.chandrashekar" <chandru342 at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Subject: Re: [AI] required help in using total vedio converter soft
>> 	ware,	request regarding.
>> Message-ID: <005401cb5808$9a4077d0$0201a8c0 at hp>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>> 	reply-type=original
>>
>> hello dear anuj varma, thanks for your information. I am looking for this
>> software. please guide me how to get it and from where?
>> thanks in advance
>> with best regards
>> m.chandru
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Anuj Verma" <ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:11 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] required help in using total vedio converter soft
>> ware,request regarding.
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi, TVC can be convert any video file into any requaired format like
>> mpegav,
>> avi, 3gp, mp3, dvd, nokia, etc. first run this software, than enter to new
>> task button than select import file by arrow key, than enter than select
>> all
>> file by down arrow than select the file from location on your HD, or other
>> sources, than enter than select the format which you want to convert using
>> tab and hit enter, than come to ... button :(jaws says) here you can
>> select
>> the location where you can store converted file, than come to convert
>> button
>> than enter and wait for converting.
>> thanks.
>> Dr. A.K. Verma
>> mob- 09837269234
>> blog-
>> www.akayurvedatreatment.blogspot.com
>>
>> --- On Tue, 14/9/10, giri prasad <mgiriprasadmabed at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> From: giri prasad <mgiriprasadmabed at gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: [AI] required help in using total vedio converter soft ware,
>> request regarding.
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Date: Tuesday, 14 September, 2010, 3:01 PM
>>
>>
>> Contact me of the list. I will help.
>>
>> On 14/09/2010, Sasi Kumar <c.sasikumar84 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I came to know that total vedio converter is A soft ware that is used
>>> for changing the existing vedio format in to the format we required,
>>> but I did not get it's usage procedure.
>>>
>>> Hence i request you to help me knowing its usage.
>>> thanking you,
>>> c.sasikumar
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> c.sasikumar84 at gmail.com
>>> skipe id sasikumar84
>>> mobile 09966334769
>>>
>>> land line 0877-2237248
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> WITH REGARDS
>>
>> GIRIPRASAD
>>
>> MOBILE 924710000 / 9441133367
>>
>> SKYPE giriprasad.maddina
>>
>> "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
>> but in rising every time we fall."
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 5
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:51:03 +0530
>> From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_rohit at dataone.in>
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] question
>> Message-ID: <C4BC12FF6CF5403E9908D1326FFE10F2 at rohit>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset=iso-8859-1;
>> 	reply-type=response
>>
>> Hello sir!
>> Just for my knowledge. Then in this case, how can we manage the server if
>> windos XP is installed.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA" <bsvermadurg at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:55 AM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] question
>>
>>
>>> the entire punjab national bank cbs is running with windows xp operating
>>> system. both xp and 2003 systems can be used as single user and
>>> networking
>>>
>>> as well.
>>>
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_rohit at dataone.in>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:26 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [AI] question
>>>
>>>
>>>> Windows 2003 is a server opperating system. It is used in network
>>>> environment where server and client interface is needed. Where as,
>>>> windows XP is for individual use.
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> From: "deepali kuamri" <deepali.aicb at gmail.com>
>>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>>> Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:21 PM
>>>> Subject: [AI] question
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> hi friends!
>>>>> can anybody tell what is the difference between window xp and window
>>>>> 2003?
>>>>> ---
>>>>> with regards
>>>>> ---
>>>>> "if you want to be a successful person, always remember 3 C.s;
>>>>> Concentration, Confidence and Challenges."
>>>>> ---
>>>>> deepali
>>>>>
>>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>>> disability bill at:
>>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>>
>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>>
>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 6
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:01:12 +0530
>> From: "Gopalakrishnan" <gopalakrishnan_vip at yahoo.co.in>
>> To: "Access India" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Subject: [AI] Facebook launches location-aware service ?Places?
>> Message-ID: <832D8989429C4F3CB48FAC9AAAC2EEDD at blacky>
>> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="Windows-1252"
>>
>> Facebook launches location-aware service ?Places?
>>
>> London, September 19, 2010
>>
>> PTI
>>
>> Social networking website Facebook has launched a new service called
>> ?Places? which allows users to share their location with their friends.
>> The service, which has prompted security fears, also tells users which of
>> their friends are at the same place or if they have ever ?checked in?
>> there
>> before.
>>
>>
>>
>> The new feature went live in Britain yesterday after its launch in the US
>> last month. It is one of a new raft of social networking services that use
>> the GPS function on many smartphones to work out exactly where a person is
>> at any point, the Daily Mail reported.
>>
>>
>>
>> The application, which works like popular location?based social networking
>> site Foursquare, asks a user to click on the .
>>
>>
>>
>> ?Check In? button after logging into the website.
>>
>>
>>
>> Once you click on the option, it displays a list of possible locations
>> near
>> where they are. When the users selects one of the options, it allows their
>> friends to know about their location.
>>
>>
>>
>> The service also lists nearby businesses and attractions, and Facebook
>> will
>> target the locations it lists to each Places user.
>>
>>
>>
>> ?Facebook is a place to share information with people you know,? said
>> Facebook product manager Michael Sharon.
>>
>>
>>
>> ?We saw people were already using the site to tell people where they are,
>> so
>> the natural thing was to build a product to make this easier. This just
>> formalises what people were doing anyway.?
>>
>>
>>
>> Facebook, which has come under fire over its attitude towards privacy in
>> the
>> past, has installed a set of stringent new rules for its Places
>> application.
>>
>>
>>
>> Unlike other ?always on? services, this application is optional and a
>> user?s
>> location is not stored unless they check in or accept a tag from a friend.
>> Check?ins are defaulted to friends?only rather than everyone on Facebook.
>>
>>
>>
>> In the ?People Here Now? section users can see others who are checked in
>> with you at that place. This section is visible for a limited amount of
>> time
>> and only to people who are checked in there, the website said.
>>
>>
>>
>> Source:
>> www.thehindu.com
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 7
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:30:01 +0530
>> From: Swasti Mathur <swastimathur at gmail.com>
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>> Message-ID: <4C963381.3070300 at gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>
>> hi prateek,
>> please help me out in playing this brany game.
>> thanks and best regards
>> Swasti
>> prateek aggarwal wrote:
>>> I guess I can help you learning the same.
>>> Do write me off the list if you think I can be of some help.
>>> Regards,
>>> Prateek agarwal.
>>>  Skype:
>>> Prateek_agarwal32
>>> Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
>>> http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
>>> website:
>>> http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
>>>
>>> the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
>>> You tell, I'll build.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Original message ----------
>>> From: Swasti Mathur <swastimathur at gmail.com>
>>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:25:43 +0530
>>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>>> thanks sir.
>>> but i want step by step guidance just as a tender foot needs. even i
>>> dont know how to start playing.
>>> BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA wrote:
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> better you should keep a manual chessboard while playing with
>>> computer. you should put the coins on the board manually as your
>>> machine plays.
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Swasti Mathur" <
>>> swastimathur at gmail.com>
>>> To: <
>>> accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:15 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> please someone describe me how to play this game? i love to play
>>> chess! any help is egarly awaited.
>>> thanks in advance and best regards
>>> Swasti Mathur
>>> Balaram wrote:
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> Press enter on the below link.
>>>
>>> http://hgm.nubati.net/WinBoard-4.4.4.exe
>>>
>>> On 09/10/2010 04:32 PM, bharatvaya wrote:
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> from where can I  download?
>>> bharat vaya
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Balaram" <
>>> balaramputhiya at gmail.com>
>>> To: <
>>> accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:49 AM
>>> Subject: Re: [AI] computer chess game
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> Winboard is a free and totally accessible computer chess game.
>>>
>>> On 09/10/2010 03:58 PM, bharatvaya wrote:
>>>
>>> block quote
>>> hi list member is there any computer chess game witch VI percen can play?
>>> bharat vaya
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> block quote end
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>> block quote end
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>> block quote end
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>  with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>> block quote end
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 8
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:24:46 +0530
>> From: pradeep banakar <pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com>
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] Thanks to Mr. Pradip Punekar
>> Message-ID:
>> 	<AANLkTink_VUh6ji5rcoiE22Gg5L26bZwWYHuNXwvUhQ8 at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
>>
>> Hi Neelima, Thanks for your response and great idea, unfortunately our
>> government is not ready to recognize these achievers until and unless
>> they have political advantage out of it.  Coming to music, many people
>> believe that it is easy job.  Those who know more about it, they will
>> realize how difficult and hardwork it requires. Some of our own NGO?s
>> are showing discrimination towards Hindustani music especially in
>> giving scholarships and other facilities to Visually Impaired Person.
>> We need to have separate strategies to avoid such mistakes in the near
>> future.
>> Regards
>> Pradeep
>>
>>
>> On 9/18/10, neelima kumari <neelima.aicb at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Mr. Punekar had provided  such an interesting information. I must say
>>> thanks to him because in this age where DJ. design music is only we
>>> get to listen  he had provided a lot of information about one
>>> classical singer who was from Karnataka.
>>>
>>> Yes, Karnataka is only the city who  respects a lot of artists. They
>>> not only respect the classical singer but also the singer who are
>>> leading in this age very well.  they respect not only from their
>>> states artists but also the other states: like Sonu Nigam. Who is a
>>> well-known singer.
>>>
>>> Now, my question is whatever we are doing for these artists after
>>> their absence. Why is it?  Can't we do something for them in their
>>> presence?  at least they will get satisfaction.
>>>
>>> Mr. Punekar what can we do for it. Can you suggest something for it.
>>> I have one such a great Idia.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> have a nice day.
>>> Bye
>>> Take care
>>>
>>> Looking for your reply.
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> AccessIndia mailing list
>> AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 53, Issue 114
>> ********************************************
>>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list