[AI] question

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:45:30 EDT 2010


windows xp professional has all the utilities regarding server and network 
setup.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_rohit at dataone.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] question


> Hello sir!
> Just for my knowledge. Then in this case, how can we manage the server if 
> windos XP is installed.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA" <bsvermadurg at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:55 AM
> Subject: Re: [AI] question
>
>
>> the entire punjab national bank cbs is running with windows xp operating 
>> system. both xp and 2003 systems can be used as single user and 
>> networking as well.
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_rohit at dataone.in>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:26 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] question
>>
>>
>>> Windows 2003 is a server opperating system. It is used in network 
>>> environment where server and client interface is needed. Where as, 
>>> windows XP is for individual use.
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "deepali kuamri" <deepali.aicb at gmail.com>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:21 PM
>>> Subject: [AI] question
>>>
>>>
>>>> hi friends!
>>>> can anybody tell what is the difference between window xp and window 
>>>> 2003?
>>>> ---
>>>> with regards
>>>> ---
>>>> "if you want to be a successful person, always remember 3 C.s;
>>>> Concentration, Confidence and Challenges."
>>>> ---
>>>> deepali
>>>>
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with 
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list