[AI] Thanks to Mr. Pradip Punekar

pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:54:46 EDT 2010

Hi Neelima, Thanks for your response and great idea, unfortunately our
government is not ready to recognize these achievers until and unless
they have political advantage out of it.  Coming to music, many people
believe that it is easy job.  Those who know more about it, they will
realize how difficult and hardwork it requires. Some of our own NGO’s
are showing discrimination towards Hindustani music especially in
giving scholarships and other facilities to Visually Impaired Person.
We need to have separate strategies to avoid such mistakes in the near
future.
Regards
Pradeep