[AI] computer chess game

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:47:41 EDT 2010

I guess I can help you learning the same.
Do write me off the list if you think I can be of some help.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I'll build.