[AI] Need help for n79.

Zujar zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 00:09:01 EDT 2010

You can cut/copy/paste text in text editor (like message editor, contact
edit window, etc) by following the steps below:

1. In the editor window, press Key1 or Options key to open Options menu.
2. Arrow down to 'Editing Options' submenu, press RIGHT ARROW or SELECT key
to open the submenu.
3. Select Cut or Copy as desired.
4. Place the cursor at the start of text to copy or move using arrow keys.
5. Press Key1 or Options key to start selection.
6. Select text using arrow keys. Note that TALKS speaks the next character
when selecting text.
7. Press Key1 or Options key when done with selection. TALKS says "ttext
copied to clipboard".
8. Place the cursor at the point in editor where you wish to paste.
9. Press Key1 or Options key to open Options menu once again.
10. Arrow down to 'Editing Options' submenu, press RIGHT ARROW or SELECT key
to open the submenu.
11. Select Paste from the submenu.

It looks like a too lengthy procedure. Once you do it successfully, you'd
find it quite easy.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!