[AI] fax software

Kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 14:03:27 EDT 2010

I use winfax. I am not sure if it is still available. I send the fax
directly through the modem. I donot have to print it. I also receive on the
computer by enabling receive fax. the process of receiving and sending is
accessible. The fax received is an image file which after using the inbuilt
OCR becomes readable somewhat.  If you need to keep a hardcopy you can print
the fax. Please ask some old time computer dealer for the software. The new
computer guys wont have even heard of it. I have been using it for about 15
years. Once I start faxing I dont have to stand around. It goes directly and
independently. It stays on your computer till you actually delete the fax.
Kanchan