[AI] Dear friends, urgent info required on the availability of house registration fees relaxation for the differently abled.

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 10:49:39 EDT 2010

Dear friends, as I am planing to purchase a flat in Pondicherry, I
would like to know if any relaxation  or concession is available for
the visually challenged people in registration fees. If so, I would
appreciate if any could provide me with the circular pertaining to the
same. Your timely support is highly appreciable.

--
 "COMING TOGETHER  IS A BEGINNING, KEEPING TOGETHER IS A PROGRESS AND
WORKING TOGETHER IS A SUCCESS."