[AI] Unable to access Gmail

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 08:09:34 EDT 2010

Shabad,

 Since you have not access gmail for one year, you're a/c is locked . So
Gmail for security purpose is asking you all questions to reactivate. You
have give correct reply to all on line questions & also give correct login
id & password. Failure to this will be you will not be able to use gmail
properly. If possible take help of some sighted person`s help for purpose,
whom you can trust.

Hope this helps
Amit