[AI] (no subject)

Neelam Jain Goyal neelamjaingoyal20 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:38:41 EDT 2010


On 9/16/10, accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
<accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to
> 	accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. hello list members i want to know about vedio intercept
>       manager (radhai bai krishnamorthi)
>    2. Re: backup of addressbook from mobile (umarluhar05 at gmail.com)
>    3. Hi friends! can a visually challanged person become an RJ?
>       (gunjan kumari)
>    4. Re: backup of addressbook from mobile (Satguru Rathi)
>    5. Re: ICAI-Procedure for availing Writer (anjali Anand)
>    6. Jaws is compatible with C++? (Chetan Sharma)
>    7. users of windows mobile-please respond (solomon s)
>    8. Re: Jaws is compatible with C++? (Jayant Mahajan)
>    9. Microsoft's IE9 promises zippier performance (Renuka Warriar)
>   10. Re: backup of addressbook from mobile (RAVI SHUKLA)
>   11. Re: Need steps to format the computer. (umarluhar05 at gmail.com)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:18:14 +0530
> From: radhai bai krishnamorthi <radhabai35 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: [AI] hello list members i want to know about vedio intercept
> 	manager
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinjv2o+cUhBNgx+sZQPp0kUjWk5UvjD5FBobvhg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> hai list
>
> this is radhabai
> in my system vedio intercept manager for jaws  is not installed is it
> a problem from the O.S. or from mother board driver cd
> please help me thanks
>
> regards
>       radhabai
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:28:24 +0530
> From: umarluhar05 at gmail.com
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
> Message-ID: <PlQsZn3Cbn2H.hsfMzG2Y at smtp.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>
> For coppying all the  contacts to simcard or memorycard, go to contacts list
> and press key1 for options, and navigate to mark slash unmark. Select mark
> all. again press key1 for options and navigate to coppy submenu. Here press
> right arrow and navigate to. from phone to simcard, or phone to memorycard.
> As you wish. Then press select butten , you will be asked for weather to
> remove existing contacts. Here you can do what ever you like whith key1 and
> key2.
> -original message-
> Subject: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
> From: anjali Anand <anjalianand1 at gmail.com>
> Date: 16/09/2010 11:14 am
>
> hello friends,
> I'm using n72 and it is showing some problem in switching on(sigh).
> the power blinks and flickers once i've managed to switch it on. talks
> keeps shouting power power power! (smile)
> what according to you is the problem and what's the solution?
>
> next, how to take the backup of address book and contacts that are
> stored in it?
> how can those be copied to the sim card?
> would I have to copy each contact one by one or can I by a single
> command copy all contacts to the sim directory in one go? what's that
> command?
> thanks for the help.  its urgent!
> which version of talks is to be used for the nokia set=- c5? is anyone
> of you using it?
>
> t
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:38:09 +0530
> From: gunjan kumari <gunjan.aicb at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: [AI] Hi friends! can a visually challanged person become an
> 	RJ?
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikv9quxyKubU5ZcBQ2XH8sJArxun0BFVeDDyCq+ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hello friends! This is Gunjan. I have a question. Please tell me can a
> visually challanged person become an RJ? If yes, why don't wwe take
> any initiative? There are many persons, who have the capacity to talk
> better than sighted people still they are not given the opportunity
> to become an RJ.
>
> with regards
> gunjan.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:17:44 +0530
> From: "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumrathi at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
> Message-ID: <01a901cb5573$7568bef0$0801a8c0 at Satguru>
> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> In response to your second question, Latest version of Talks (Nuance Talks
> 5.01.1) is the only version that is fully competible with Nokia C5-00. All
> previous versions have some or the other issues with this phone and you may
> end up with your phone hanging again and again. Moreover, no previous
> version would speak out contact names and no support for profiles is
> available.
>
>
> PS: I have tested all the previous versions and hence speaking this!
>
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi.
> Mobile: +91-9971231627
> Email: satgururathi at yahoo.co.in
> Skype: satgururathi
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "anjali Anand" <anjalianand1 at gmail.com>
> To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:14 AM
> Subject: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
>
>
> hello friends,
> I'm using n72 and it is showing some problem in switching on(sigh).
> the power blinks and flickers once i've managed to switch it on. talks
> keeps shouting power power power! (smile)
> what according to you is the problem and what's the solution?
>
> next, how to take the backup of address book and contacts that are
> stored in it?
> how can those be copied to the sim card?
> would I have to copy each contact one by one or can I by a single
> command copy all contacts to the sim directory in one go? what's that
> command?
> thanks for the help.  its urgent!
> which version of talks is to be used for the nokia set=- c5? is anyone
> of you using it?
>
> t
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:43:49 +0530
> From: anjali Anand <anjalianand1 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] ICAI-Procedure for availing Writer
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTimZ-_RLns-ezeRSEoueqr_TiojjQPAvRMDC6mW5 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> well, i am not too happy with the contents of this post:
> 1. why shouldn't a temporarily disabled person with fractured arm or
> shoulder not be given this facility?
> 2. why should there be any difference in the range of extra time to be
> given to person needing a writer, varying from half - to 1 hour?
> 3. why should a permission for writer for the 10 exam be necesary? it
> should be ok, if any permission from any examining body is enclosed.
>
>  if someone is writing their exam, they should object to such a
> provision. all these make the life complicated and involves
> unnecessary hastle. that's my view and should be minimised and done
> away with.
> regards Anjali
>
>
> On 9/16/10, Kulkarni, Apoorv <apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> The ICAI has put up a the same on their website. The link is as follows.
>> http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=639
>>
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Apoorv Kulkarni
>> _________________________________________________
>> Apoorv Kulkarni
>> Senior, Accounting Advisory Services (AAS)
>> kpmg
>> Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound
>> NM Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi,
>>
>> Tel:    Office: +91 (22) 3989 6000
>> Mobile: +91 (0) 9833423344
>> Fax: +91 (22) 39836000/ 39835010
>> Email ID: apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com
>> _________________________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>> BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and
>> opinions
>> expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of
>> BSR.
>>
>>
>> ************************************************************************************************************************************************
>> DISCLAIMER
>> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
>> privileged.
>> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
>> else
>> is unauthorized.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
>> distribution
>> or any action taken or omitted
>> to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>> Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms
>> and
>> conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:07:28 +0530
> From: Chetan Sharma <danzig2712 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: [AI] Jaws is compatible with C++?
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinfUbbZGrfwBvEvi9yfHr0ghaSxGC=wsEd6CzRN at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Dear Friends:
>
> If anyone who is learning programming languages or working as a
> programmer, please solve my query.
>
> I am using jaws10 and  going to learn C++ programming language and I
> want to know, which compiler of c++ is more compatible with jaws.
>
> If anyone of you have tutorials of c++ please send me.
>
> I am delighted to hear you say so
>
> With regards
> Chintu
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:17:13 +0630
> From: "solomon s" <teachsolo at gmail.com>
> To: Accessindia <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] users of windows mobile-please respond
> Message-ID: <lgbCJ7hFMWr0.nTcrncFW at smtp.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> Hello access indians! Greetings to you all! I would like to hear from users
> of windows mobile.  Your experience using the handset with mobile speak?
> How about installing jaws on the same? Your recommendation on particular
> models, pricing and availability will be of immense help to me. Please
> respond at the earliest. With warm regards solomon. Teachsolo at gmail.Com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:56:37 +0530
> From: Jayant Mahajan <mejayant at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Jaws is compatible with C++?
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinQa4fT20OyMRMzgvopzDD7qLgin1-Y=U7L6M0A at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Use Blood Shead compilier - avaliable for free download
>
> http://bloodshed-dev-c.en.softonic.com/
>
> regards
>
> Jayant
>
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Chetan Sharma <danzig2712 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Friends:
>>
>> If anyone who is learning programming languages or working as a
>> programmer, please solve my query.
>>
>> I am using jaws10 and ?going to learn C++ programming language and I
>> want to know, which compiler of c++ is more compatible with jaws.
>>
>> If anyone of you have tutorials of c++ please send me.
>>
>> I am delighted to hear you say so
>>
>> With regards
>> Chintu
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> ?http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 9
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:18:16 +0530
> From: Renuka Warriar <erenuka at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] Microsoft's IE9 promises zippier performance
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikDwrSqCgutb29vNr38q3HQHirmbVX-k9wfURC4 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
>
> The Hindu: S & T ? Internet
> SEATTLE, September 16, 2010
> Microsoft's IE9 promises zippier performance
> AP
> This screen shot provided by Microsoft Corp., shows Microsoft's new
> Internet Explorer 9, available in
> AP/Microsoft Corp. This screen shot provided by Microsoft Corp., shows
> Microsoft's new Internet Explorer 9, available in "beta" test form.
>
> Microsoft Corp. unveiled the ?beta? test version of Internet Explorer
> 9 on Wednesday, the first of a new generation of web browser programs
> that tap into the powerful processors on board newer computers to make
> websites load and run faster.
>
> IE9, which is free, also arrives with a more minimalist look and a few
> new tricks that start to blur the distinction between a website and a
> traditional desktop application.
>
> Following the lead of Google Inc.?s stripped-down Chrome browser,
> Microsoft?s IE9 comes with far fewer buttons, icons and toolbars
> cluttering up the top of the screen. Its frame is translucent, and as
> people browse the web, IE9 can be subtly adorned with small icons and
> signature colours of the websites being viewed.
>
> The new browser also takes cues from Windows 7, Microsoft?s most
> recent operating system software for personal computers. In Windows 7,
> people can ?pin? favourite programs to the task bar at the bottom of
> the screen, creating a one-click shortcut. They can also customize a
> menu of options for each program, such as opening a frequently used
> file in Microsoft Word.
>
> IE9 lets people pin individual websites to the taskbar, and some sites
> have already customized their so-called ?jumplist? menus. For example,
> when people pin USA Today?s site, the icon in the taskbar can display
> a menu that mirrors the colour-coded sections of the newspaper.
>
> The aesthetic changes bring IE9 in line with Microsoft?s newer
> software, but the changes under the hood push Microsoft?s technology a
> step ahead of its competition. The browser can take advantage of
> multi-core microprocessors to crunch website code faster. It also uses
> the PC?s graphics processing unit - the same chips that make the
> images in elaborate video games run smoothly - to make images,
> animations, movie clips and other visuals appear or play faster.
>
> And IE9 supports HTML5, a catch phrase for an updated set of rules and
> specifications that website programmers use. HTML5, which is currently
> under development, will include video playback and other
> graphics-intensive features that, in the past, could only be done by
> adding third-party software.
>
> The new browser works on PCs with Windows 7 or Vista, but not on PCs
> with the much more widely used Windows XP computers or on Macs. At the
> media event, Microsoft showed off several big-name websites that have
> been designed to take advantage of the new browser, including ones
> from Amazon.com Inc., Facebook and Twitter. The sites are built with
> code that older browsers can understand, but some may be sluggish
> without IE9.
>
> Microsoft did not say when IE9 will leave the test phase, but the
> final version isn?t likely to change much. It is available for
> download at beautyoftheweb.com.
>
>
> Keywords: I
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 10
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:18:16 +0530
> From: RAVI SHUKLA <ravishuklaworld at gmail.com>
> To: umarluhar05 at gmail.com, accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTinaZpWmdzFUhpRxbcOEV2Hj4uKM0KoWx3ic0Ukx at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM, <umarluhar05 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> For coppying all the  contacts to simcard or memorycard, go to contacts
>> list and press key1 for options, and navigate to mark slash unmark. Select
>> mark all. again press key1 for options and navigate to coppy submenu. Here
>> press right arrow and navigate to. from phone to simcard, or phone to
>> memorycard. As you wish. Then press select butten , you will be asked for
>> weather to remove existing contacts. Here you can do what ever you like
>> whith key1 and key2.
>> -original message-
>> Subject: [AI] backup of addressbook from mobile
>> From: anjali Anand <anjalianand1 at gmail.com>
>> Date: 16/09/2010 11:14 am
>>
>> hello friends,
>> I'm using n72 and it is showing some problem in switching on(sigh).
>> the power blinks and flickers once i've managed to switch it on. talks
>> keeps shouting power power power! (smile)
>> what according to you is the problem and what's the solution?
>>
>> next, how to take the backup of address book and contacts that are
>> stored in it?
>> how can those be copied to the sim card?
>> would I have to copy each contact one by one or can I by a single
>> command copy all contacts to the sim directory in one go? what's that
>> command?
>> thanks for the help.  its urgent!
>> which version of talks is to be used for the nokia set=- c5? is anyone
>> of you using it?
>>
>> t
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:29:55 +0530
> From: umarluhar05 at gmail.com
> To: umarluhar05 at gmail.com
> Cc: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Need steps to format the computer.
> Message-ID: <jwf6KN08XKPx.zYcmyLTx at smtp.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>
>
> -original message-
> Subject: Need steps to format the computer.
> From: umarluhar05 at gmail.com
> Date: 16/09/2010 3:30 pm
>
> Hai friends. Hope all you may be keeping fine. As above subject i need the
> steps to format the computer.so if  anybody knos ,please share. Or sujjest
> me from where could i get?
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> AccessIndia mailing list
> AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 53, Issue 78
> *******************************************
suscrive




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list