[AI] fax software

Srikanth Kanuri srilists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 04:28:18 EDT 2010

Kurzweil could do that with a phone line having   fax facility. if you
want to send without fax machine you should have some online account
which would be generally a paid subscription to send by uploading the
file. people say that there are some free online services that would
be sending fax for free none of them seems to work as per my trials.
some services embed half page advertisements below the text we send
which are not my choice at least.