[AI] Unable to access Gmail

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 01:30:03 EDT 2010

Hi Friends,

I am using my computer almost after a year. when I try to check my emails from Gmail.com, several security questions crop up  and though I click yes to all; but my account does not open and those questions don't stop. I have set the date and time. Additionally, a Microsoft synchronisation feed window pops up at regular intervals showing an error. Can anyone figure out what the problem is?

Take care,

Shadab

When you feel afraid or nervous to do a thing then do it because the real harm which you may thus receive is less poignant than its expectation and fear.
Easy tips of improving English at
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
My contributions to the press
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-contributions-to-press.html#link