[AI] Help request

Sruti disAbility Rights Centre sruti.darc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:44:07 EDT 2010

You can contact Sense International.  I am copying below some information on
this organisation.

Sense International (India) was established in 1997 as a Public Charitable
Trust with an aim to ensure that all deafblind people in the country have
access to the advice, opportunities and support, which will enable them to
exercise their right to be full and active members of society. As a result
of the work of Sense International (India), there are now 38 deafblind
programmes in 19 States of India.

Their contact details are as follow-

*Sense International (India)*
2nd Floor, Administrative Block,
Andhajan Mandal Campus,
Opp. IIM,
Vastrapur,
Ahmedabad- 380015.

Phone : +91-79-2630 1282
Fax : +91-79-2630 1590

*Deafblind helpline*
Toll free No.: 1800 233 7913

As far as I know they have a partner in Tamil Nadu. Unfortunately I do not
have their contact details. Guess it will be available in their website
which is www.senseintindia.org

With regards

Shampa Sengupta

Kolkata