[AI] Laptop battery level

Zujar zujarbright at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:04:53 EDT 2010

I too faced a similar issue earlier. The laptop worked on power but did not
recharge the battery. My sister checked the adapter at the laptop end and
informed that a pin was a little tilted. She straightened the tilted pin
with her hair pin and the battery recharged when connected to power supply.
It's working fine since then (more than 2 years past).

This is one clue. Maybe it helps!

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!