[AI] Regarding Nokia phones.

vinod benjamin vinbenji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:35:37 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Would like to know do any of our people use touch screen mobiles ? if so it
would be greater if some one share their experience on that, also do any one
use nokia n 97 mini? Your help would be deeply appreciated , as I am
planning for a mobile with talks .
Requesting your suggestion and my budget would range from 7,000 to 18,000 rs
max.
Kindly help me with your suggestions .

Regards,
Vinod Benjamin