[AI] How to password protect a folder

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:30:26 EDT 2010

Where  can  we  get  it?
is  it  A  free  ware? ,

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:
priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF
UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO
DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.