[AI] Enjoy Mahabaleshwar picnic on the first anniversary of RetinaIndia organized by RI Chapter, Pune.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:02:38 EDT 2010

Dear Namdeo Sir and Others,
Thanks for raising an important point, here are the complete details:
Rs. 275/- would include a whole day trip from Pune to Mahabaleshwar and back
to Pune including sight seeing, breakfast and lunch at Mahabaleshwar.
The participant will be asked to come to the boarding point at sharp 6:45
A.M., date: 26/09/2010 I.e., Sunday.
 The expenses for tickets, accommodation, and any other expenses expressed
or implied will be born by the participant.
Coming to the accommodation point, the hotel details are given below, where
you can book your room directly for your pleasant stay:
1. Hotel Lotus in Karegaon Park,
Ranging from 1500 to 2500/- with breakfast and Wi Fi Connection as
complimentary.
For booking please contact directly:
+91-2026139701,
+912026126199.
2. Hotel Silver Inn, Camp,
Ranging from 900 to 2000/-.
For booking, please contact:
+91-2026340040 / 41,
+91-2026332110.
Both the hotels are close to the boarding point.
If the participant is most willing to stay at Mahabaleshwar, he can stay
back at Hotel Rajesh which starts from 3000/- onwards.
Contact number will be provided to the interested participants if requested.
We on behalf of Retina India Pune chapter are most thankful to you for your
precious comments.
For any further details, feel free to contact us and cause less traffic on
the list.
Regards,
Amar Jain.
Member, Retina India.