[AI] (Regarding Kurzweil Problem)Re: (no subject)

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:19:55 EDT 2010

Also check if the Active Speech option is somehow disabled. You can find
this option in the Settings menu, General or Configuration dialogue box.
Similarly, check which speech engine is selected in the Settings menu,
Voices dialogue box for both the reading and system voice. Try selecting a
different speech engine.