[AI] Enjoy Mahabaleshwar picnic on the first anniversary ofRetinaIndia organized by RI Chapter, Pune.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Fri Sep 17 10:46:07 EDT 2010

Hello!
Please don't misunderstand my statement. There is no question of arranging
accomodation  for local participants. It's a one day trip so that I am not
talking regarding the accomodation  during the picnic, I mean to say that
they will have to arrange accomodation   for previous night. Because
ofcourse we are starting early in the morning at 7 A.M. and obviously
outside participants can not reach at that time.
Hope you understand what I mean to say.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil