[AI] Enjoy Mahabaleshwar picnic on the first anniversary of RetinaIndia organized by RI Chapter, Pune.

namdeo2000 jadhav.namdeo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:29:51 EDT 2010

It of course is very funny that, you can
arange accomodation for local participants and not for others.If you are not
responsible for the arangement of accomodation for those who
would be coming from the places other than Poonay, then in the 1st place you
should not organise such event which you are not capable of. Now since you
have organised it, you should not take trouble of inviting those members who
are not the residents of this city.