[AI] (no subject)

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:45:41 EDT 2010

Hi Avinash,

I am not that well versed in technology.  But I can suggest you a few things.

1.  Take  sighted assistance, and convert all the books into word or rtf format.

2.  Try to install a later version of Kurzweil.

3.  Try to see if any settings of Kurzweil have been changed unintentionally.

If you don't find any solution, upload all the material, and I shall
convert them into word or rtf format for you.

Do feel free to contact me for any further guidance.  My mobile number
is there in my signature.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861