[AI] Enjoy Mahabaleshwar picnic on the first anniversary of RetinaIndia organized by RI Chapter, Pune.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Fri Sep 17 07:44:35 EDT 2010

Dear all,
This is to remind all that sunday, i.e. 19th sept  will be the last day to
register your name and make the payment for the picnic.
Please note, if you are coming outside from pune then we will not be
responsible for the arrangement of accommodation. However, we will provide
all assistance to find out the accommodation.
So friends, hurry up and join us for the wonderful trip.
For further information, you can also contact me on the cell number given
billow.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet A. Patil
Cell: 09850831774.