[AI] About Nokia C5.

surya narayana surya.ganta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:41:55 EDT 2010

Hello sir,
personally i've seen it. its not a touch screen phone. it has superb
keys even blind can easily operate. Of course touch screen phones can
be operated by severely visually impaired persons but it requires a
little bit practice.  while using a touch screen phone, your speed and
accuracy would be missed. I had some personal experience with my 5230
model.