[AI] Fw: EyeScan and EyeSnap Readers from MaxiAids.com (9/15)

Vgem Vadagam vgemvadagam at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 16 12:53:50 EDT 2010

--- On Thu, 16/9/10, MaxiAIds.com <emailer at maxiaids.com> wrote:

From: MaxiAIds.com <emailer at maxiaids.com>
Subject: EyeScan and EyeSnap Readers from MaxiAids.com (9/15)
To: vgemvadagam at yahoo.co.in
Date: Thursday, 16 September, 2010, 2:03 PM

To stop receiving promotional emails from us, unsubscribe here.

Add emailer at maxiaids.com to your address book to ensure we reach your inbox.
Can't view this email properly? View the online version.

800-522-6294 / TTY 800-281-3555
Recommend this email to a friend

EyeScan & EyeSnap Readers

 Have Books, Newspapers, Documents Read Aloud to You

Sales
800-522-6294
TTY 800-281-3555

Customer Service
631-752-0521
Fax 631-752-0689

Copyright © 1986-2010 Maxi-Aids, Inc., 42 Executive Blvd., Farmingdale, NY 11735 USA. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are owned by their respective holders. We are not responsible for typographical errors, photos, product availability or the discontinuance of product by manufacturers or changes. Prices, products availability and products specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION: You're receiving this email because you subscribed to it at our website or one of our other web sites. Remove me from this list. You are currently subscribed to our newsletter as webmaster at maxiaids.com.