[AI] Question: Are there any law about property for Handicap or VI?

neelima kumari neelima.aicb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:25:43 EDT 2010

Hello,

Somewhere I am facing the problem about same.  Therefore I concerned
about it some advocates, who know svery well abut PWD act. They
replied me that there is no any lawfor handicap orVI for property.

Even in this book called PWD act there is no any information about it.
I have this book.

According to my information AICB had decided to include some law about
it. But I don't know whether they had done it or know. You can ask Mr.
J L Kaul about it.  May be he will help you by telling Mr. M K
Rastogi.

Thanks