[AI] Hi friends! can a visually challanged person become an RJ?

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Thu Sep 16 11:15:47 EDT 2010

Radio Mirchi is open to giving the opportunity. People interested can send
their cvs and  samples of their voices to us at the address below my
signature. Those interested can please respond over the next few days. We
had sent out this announcement earlier too.

George
George Abraham
CEO
Score Foundation